In response to the needs of our customers to meet the updated Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 Reporting Rule announced on May 8, 2020, Mediprocity launched a new tool, Secure Notify.
Secure Notify combines our Guest Messaging service with our Distribution List functionality to create a tool to help facilities easily create and manage required CMS notifications.
- Facilities must inform residents, their representatives, and families by 5 p.m. the next calendar day following the occurrence of (COVID-19)…
- Cumulative updates to residents, their representatives, and families must be provided at least weekly…
Facilities are not expected to make individual telephone calls. Instead, facilities can utilize communication mechanisms that make this information easily available to all residents, their representatives, and families.
Secure Notify sends alerts to email addresses or mobile numbers using a simple process:
- Manage your notification lists easily, just import or use our template.
- Sending an alert is simple – just add a list, add subject and body text, and send!
- No contact information is seen except to the admin sending the message.
- Manage sent messages – recall sent alerts or prevent recipients from viewing the message again, and even get notified when the message is read.
- Draft and schedule your Secure Notify message ahead of time.
If you don’t have Guest Messaging, contact us and we will turn on Secure Notify for as low as $8 per month!
If you are already using our Guest Messaging service, you already have Secure Notify enabled – watch the quick how-to video below to get started.